Your Donations are Creating Jobs and Enhancing Lives
Last year, we received over 19 million pounds of donated goods from people like you. These items became the ‘recycled’ merchandise we sell at our stores. About 85% of the revenue generated flowed back to the community to help people with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
Ready to donate? Here’s what you’ll need to know:
Goods That We Accept:
- New and gently used clothing and linens
- Shoes, boots, skates, slippers
- Computers and all computer equipment
- Cell phones
- Household items, dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, lamps, and small appliances
- Toys, games, and sporting goods
- Books, CD’s, videos, DVD’s, and computer software
- Jewelry, purses, and belts
- All electronics including VCR’s, DVD & blue ray players, and stereo’s
- Cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats
Goods That We Don’t Accept:
- Tires and car batteries
- Chemicals of any kind including paint, gasoline, antifreeze, pesticides, cleaning supplies and oil
- Propane tanks
- Equipment containing oils and gasoline
- Mattresses, box springs, waterbeds, sleeper sofas
- Sofas over 6 feet in length, entertainment centers
- Pianos, organs
- Stained, soiled, or damaged furniture
- Incomplete or damaged furniture
- Large desks, metal desks
- Building materials including carpeting
- Weapons or ammunition
- Large appliances including refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners, dishwashers
- Large exercise equipment including treadmills, stair masters, ellipticals
- Baby items including cribs, strollers, car seats (recalls)
- Anything that requires more than 2 people to move safely
We Also Accept Vehicles & Boats! In All Conditions!
We take all vehicles in all conditions.
Used Computers & Computer Equipment?
Goodwill has partnered with Dell for the
Dell Reconnect program.
AND WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
Goodwill staffs its donation centers to assist donors in unloading their vehicles.
Ready To Donate?
To help you determine your donations fair market value Goodwill is happy to provide a “Value Guide” that offers average prices in our stores for items in good condition. Goodwill is also happy to provide you with the IRS Guidelines for the Value of Donated Goods.
Donations are accepted at all of our stores. Check our Locations page for addresses and hours of operation.
Did You Know?