If you are between 18 and 24 years of age, have dropped out of school or have been involved with the justice system, live in the Rockford area, and you want to work toward a better future, Goodwill can help you.
Program includes: career readiness, job training, employment services, conflict resolution, budgeting, and incentives.
Ready to take the first step? Attend one of our information sessions – no appointment is needed, the public is welcome to attend! LifeLaunch Information sessions are held every Tuesday at 10:00 am at Goodwill’s Mission Services Building – 850 N. Church Street, Rockford.
Goodwill® LifeLaunch: Ignite Reentry Program The Goodwill® LifeLaunch: Ignite Reentry Program is made possible with a $4.5 million grant award, covering 93 percent of operating costs, from the U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration. Goodwill is contributing leveraged funding valued at $324,762 to cover the remaining 7 percent of operational costs.
Get no cost training and career opportunities in truck driving, forklift operation, warehousing, certified nursing assistant (CNA), pharmacy technician, or medical assistant.
If you are between 18 and 24 years of age, live in Winnebago County, and either currently are not enrolled in school, have been involved with the justice system, or are pregnant or parenting, and are wanting to get on track with your life and better your future, Goodwill’s Accelerate Program can help.
Goodwill’s Accelerate Program was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration and is overseen by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity Office of Employment and Training. The product was created by the recipient and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. The Illinois workNet Center System, an American Job Center, is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.