Today’s Youth – We want to hear your voice!
Help shape Goodwill’s programs for youth while learning key leadership and organizational skills
• • • • •
Goodwill runs a variety of programs for youth and we need your voice to help shape and improve our programming. By joining the Goodwill Youth Advisory Committee, you will learn valuable skills such as how committees work, project management, and leadership skills.
The committee meets beginning in January 2022 and will meet 7 times in 2022. Meetings held every other month, both virtually and in person. Meeting commitment is between 2-4 hours per meeting with a total of 30 hours per year. The commitment is for one year with an optional second year term.
- Open to youth ages 18-24
- Share your experiences, thoughts, and needs for youth development programming in the region
- Learn valuable skills including how committees work, project management, and leadership skills
- Learn more about Goodwill and use your voice to influence Goodwill’s programs
- Earn a $50 gift card for every meeting you attend, totaling $300
The youth advisory committee is open to youth in the Rockford regional area who are ages 18-24 at time of application. Priority for the advisory committee is given to those who:
- Have participated in Goodwill’s programming within the last 24 months
- Have had involvement with the justice system
- Are currently enrolled in GED programming or have obtained their GED
To apply, please complete our registration form.