Goodwill will be completing tax returns this summer on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays starting June 8th at our Rockford Mission Services Center at 850 N. Church Street.
We can complete returns for tax years 2018, 2019 and 2020.
You must bring:
- Photo Identification (your spouse must be present with a photo id if you are married)
- Social Security Card for everyone on your tax return. Documents such as prior year taxes, birth certificate, or tax forms such as a W-2 will not work for proof of Social Security Number. It must be a Social Security card, Form 1099-SSA, or something from the Social Security Administration
- All tax documents such as W-2s, 1099-Rs, 1098-T etc
- If you have them available, please bring your previous year’s tax return
- If you want direct deposit, you must have something from your bank (such as a check). Deposit slips or information handwritten on scrap paper will not work.
Please keep in mind that tax appointments can take longer than an hour depending on the complexity of your tax return.
Ready to schedule your appointment? Visit https://www.supersaas.com/schedule/GoodTAXES/21MSC to schedule online.