Goodwill’s Poverty Simulation
What is this?
Goodwill’s poverty simulation experience helps participants understand what it might be like to live month-to-month in a low income family
Who can benefit from Goodwill’s poverty simulation?
- Community leaders
- Organizations who work with those who live in poverty
- College and high school students
- Individuals who want to gain a greater understanding of the affects of poverty
How can you support the program?
- Sign up your organization to attend a poverty simulation
- Refer other organizations who could benefit from the service
- Volunteer to help Goodwill run the simulation
- Financial support
- In-kind support – i.e. donating space to provide the service, lunch for participants, etc.