Get (financially) fit. - Goodwill's FREE money management course
Enroll in Goodwill's GoodSTEPS Program and whip your finances into shape. Goodwill’s course in money management will teach you everything you need to know about:
**You can even receive up to $150 for completing the course!**
- Building a Budget (how to save on everything from groceries to clothes!)
- Banking Basics (learn how to open the perfect bank account for your needs)
- Credit Reports (get a free credit report!)
- Surviving Tax Time (it's time to get your papers in order!)
- Insurance (protect what matters most to you: life, family, health)
- How to Get Out of Your Financial Rut
- Renting & Homebuying Basics (how to be a smart tenant & homebuyer)
Tuesdays & Thursdays / July 8 - July 31 / 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Rockford Main Public Library - Classroom B
215 N. Wyman Street, Rockford, IL
To register or for more information, contact Goodwill at (815) 987-6200.
Start taking GoodSTEPS to become financially fit today!
These programs are funded, in part, by United Way of Rock River Valley and the Rockford CA$H Coalition