Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
Goodwill operates GoodTAXES (volunteer tax sites) during tax season (January to April), located in the communities that we serve. The sites offer FREE and easy tax preparation by IRS certified tax preparers.
CLICK HERE for more information!
Financial Literacy Program
Get (financially) fit. - Goodwill's free money management course
Enroll in Get (financially) fit and whip your finances into shape. Goodwill’s course in money management will teach you everything you need to know about:
- Building a Budget (tips on saving on everything from groceries to clothes!)
- Banking Basics (learn how to open the perfect bank account for your needs)
- Credit Reports (get a free credit report!)
- Surviving Tax Time (it's time to get your papers in order!)
- Insurance (protect what matters most to you: life, family, health)
NEXT CLASS - Coming summer of 2014
For more information, contact Goodwill at (815) 987-6205.
These programs are funded, in part, by United Way of Rock River Valley