Goodwill operates GoodTAXES (volunteer tax sites) during tax season (January to April), located in the communities that we serve. The sites offer FREE and easy tax preparation by IRS certified tax preparers.
For detailed information CLICK HERE
Goodwill's FREE money management course
Enroll in Goodwill's GoodSTEPS Program and whip your finances into shape. Goodwill’s course in money management will teach you everything you need to know about:
**You can receive up to $150 for completing follow up projects after the course!**
- Building a Budget (how to save on everything from groceries to clothes!)
- Banking Basics (learn how to open the perfect bank account for your needs)
- Credit Reports (get a free credit report!)
- Surviving Tax Time (it's time to get your papers in order!)
- Insurance (protect what matters most to you: life, family, health)
- How to Get Out of Your Financial Rut
- Renting & Homebuying Basics (how to be a smart tenant & homebuyer)
March 7th thru March 30th
Mondays and Wednesdays - 10am to 12pm
Goodwill Missions Service Center - 615 N Longwood Street, Rockford
To register or for more information, contact Goodwill at (815) 987-6236.
Start taking GoodSTEPS to become financially fit today!
- Prairie State Legal Services
- Family Credit Management
- MembersAlliance Credit Union
- Generations Credit Union
- Alpine Bank
- Rockford Housing Authority
These programs are funded, in part, by United Way of Rock River Valley and the Rockford CA$H Coalition